Monday, March 29, 2010

More Drama

Blake didn't want to be outdone by big sister Olivia losing her teeth, so I am sure you know where this is going...Yup he knocked out his front top tooth climbing up our playground ladder outside our house. I, of course, see a tooth on the ladder with no blood on it, and decide it must be a squirrel tooth! Duh! It just didn't seem like that big of a fall and as I was checking all body parts I realized that the tooth I was holding was Blake's indeed! Root and all...

Needless to say, I was a bit traumatized... However, after eating an ice pop Blake said "ok I go on Jumpy House now?" ...Such a boy...Now I haven't been able to get a good picture of Mr. Podunk. but I have about 4 years until his adult tooth grows in, right?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

poor guy! At least he'll get a new one. Yeah, we did get a minivan... I'm such a mom!