Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boolah turns nine months!

Yes we call him Blake-a-Boolah...I don't why, just go with it. So the little man turns nine months today! Craziness! He has mastered the crawl and has moved on to the pulling up stage. He cruises along the furniture which makes me nervous when his little feet get all tangled and down he goes. Blake has also discovered how to do a rainbow as we like to call it. He is flat footed while his hands are on the ground. He LOVES doing SO BIG but only for Olivia and I, he just giggles when Victor says it. My two new favorite things that Blake is doing is looking under things with his bum in the air and the controlled sit. He definitely keeps us laughing with his very sunny disposition! Oh yeah and check out his SIX teeth! nine months...whoo hoo!
Cruising on the couch
pushing Via in the wagon
Look at his expression...he is so proud!
The controlled sit! We are off to LBI for the week, but I also have Olivia's first dentist visit pics to post...I know you are all holding your breath waiting:) Have a good one! I almost forgot I absolutely love when Blake crawls around carrying something in his hand or mouth! Too precious...okay now I am done.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Dammit, where's the vacay update!! :)

Heather said...

Relax...we had a party yesterday too!! The update and pics are on the way:)